This is the final lecture notes on Operating System based onUniversity Curriculum. I have tried to compile it in more concise and meaningful so that the students feel comfortable with it.I believe that it would be beneficial for their coursework.
1. Modern Operating System by: Andrew S. Tannenbaum
2. Operating System Concepts by: Abraham Silberschatz, G. Gange, P.B Galvin
3. Wikipedia, the free Encycolpedia
4. Operating System internals and Design principle by: William Stalling
5. Distributed Systems: Principles and Paradigms. Andrew S. Tanenbaum